What is noni?
Noni tree belongs to the coffee family. Its scientific name is Morinda citrifolia L.. It grows in many provinces in the south of Vietnam. In recent years, Noni has been known for many good health effects, so it has been cultivated for medicinal purposes.
Noni is used to treat constipation, urinary incontinence, menstruation, fever, cough, asthma, immune booster, increase body resistance.
Noni juice contains damnacanthal, which can inhibit many types of cancer cells by reducing blood flow to the tumor. Noni juice also reduces the secretion of gastric and duodenal mucosa. It is very good for acidosis gastritis or cases of gastric reflux, bronchitis, asthma, autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus erythematosus, bacterial infections, chronic hepatitis …
Techniques of planting noni trees
- Ways to grow noni trees: Noni tree prefers light, in natural forests, the trees often grow in secondary forests, forests recover after shifting cultivation.
- Conditions for growing noni trees: Trees adaptto humid places, grows on rocks such as: Grannite, clay shale, Gnai, sandstone, mica schist, … The soil is relatively good, surface layer humus ratio 2 to 3%, about 60 cm thick, porous, absorbent, drain well. Noni trees when are planted: about 20 to 30cm in height, no pests, balanced development.
- Planting season: plant in the spring, when there is drizzle or at the beginning of rainy season.
- Techniques: Plant noni trees with saplings on rainy or shady days. Pay attention to create shade for noni trees in the early stage of planting.
- Fertilize the plants fully: Muck or compost should be applied to many trees. Ordinary fertilizer: from 2 to 5 kg of decomposed animal manure, 15g of Super phosphate or 30 to 50g of NPK.
- Fertilize when panting: fertilize each hole 3 to 5kg manure, 50g phosphorus.
Please contact us: [email protected]
ID Kakao talk: