Why Should You Use a Face Mask in Your Skin Care Routine?
Facial masks are a wonderful way to supplement your daily skin care. A good face mask can treat your specific skin type or condition. Depending on its ingredients, a face mask can add moisture to dry skin, remove oil, tighten pores, exfoliate, reduce puffiness, and draw out impurities hiding beneath the surface. And, they feel wonderful! Doing a face mask is a relaxing way to pamper yourself and improve your skin.
How Does a Face Mask Improve Your Skin?
Weekly use of the Neem mask may help:
- Tighten and tone the skin
- Supply deep nourishment
- Hydrate the skin
- Draw out
- Help heal
- Calm and soothe the
- Increased blood
- Brighten and smooth the skins
- Help all your other skin care products absorb better
What are the Benefits of Neem in a Facial Mask?
- Neem works well with every skin type.
- Neem kills bacteria on the skins surface.
- Neem helps reduce acne or pimples caused by bacteria and congested skin.
- Neem is high in vitamin E and rich in fatty acids and will not dry out skin.
- Works as an anti-inflammatory.
- Neem heals skin on a microscopic level.
- Neem is an essential part of Ayurvedic medicine and skin care.
6 easy steps to get the most from neem mask
- Cleanse your skin – First remove eye makeup with a makeup remover. Next wash your face, neck and ears with a good facial cleanser to remove any grime or dirt.
- Exfoliate – As we age, cell turnover slows down and dead skin cells can give us a dull complexion. Exfoliating your face weekly helps get rid of the dead top layers of skin.
Using your fingertips, gently rub an exfoliating facial scrub in a circular motion on your face. For a wonderful natural exfoliant, mix ground oatmeal, or the mornings coffee grinds and a few drops of Neem Cure to make a paste, simple and effective!
- Steam – This is an extremely important step that many folks forget. Steam helps to open the pores which is crucial to unblocking pores from dust and dirt. Once the pores are open, the benefits of Neem Mask will penetrate deeper and be more effective. Try doing the first 2 steps in a hot shower before using the mask.
- Apply the Neem Mask
After cleansing your skin and opening pores, apply a thin layer of mask using a circular motion (avoiding the eye area). Allow to dry for 10 to 15 minutes while the mask works deep into the skins surface. Rinse with warm water.
Extra Tips: Use the Neem Mask more frequently, up to 3 times per week. If needed, use as spot treatment for acne.
- Toner– Don’t skip this step. A facial toner helps your skin maintain a healthy pH level. Having a balanced pH level means your skin is less prone to oiliness and infection, creating a more vibrant and smoother appearance.
- Moisturize – Use your favorite facial moisturizer and smooth it over your face and neck until absorbed.