What is noni?
Noni tree belongs to the coffee family. Its scientific name is Morinda citrifolia L.. It grows in many provinces in the south of Vietnam. In recent years, Noni has been known for many good health effects, so it has been cultivated for medicinal purposes. Some parts of the North have grown noni so this plant is quite popular with everyone.
Noni is used to treat constipation, urinary incontinence, menstruation, fever, cough, asthma, immune booster, increase body resistance.
Noni juice contains damnacanthal, which can inhibit many types of cancer cells by reducing blood flow to the tumor. Noni juice also reduces the secretion of gastric and duodenal mucosa. It is very good for acidosis gastritis or cases of gastric reflux, bronchitis, asthma, autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus erythematosus, bacterial infections, chronic hepatitis …
With so many advantages, people have trusted in products made from noni and used them more often. One of them is noni roots wine.
The chemical composition of noni roots
Many studies show that noni roots contain the following active ingredients:
Morindadiol, anthraquinonic glucosides, morindon, morindin, rubichloric acid, i-oxy-2,3-dimetoxy-anthraquinon, anthraglucosid mixes like i-metoxyrubiazine and damnacantal.
According to Oriental medicine, Noni roots have a bitter taste and calculate the average.
Benefits of Noni roots
- Support the treatment of diseases such as high blood pressure, help laxative.
- Treat chronic headache, migraine, calming the nervous system.
- Cure diabetes type 1
- Treat insomnia, neurasthenia, physical weakness.
- Treat backache caused by impaired kidney function, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Treat soreness, numbness due to rheumatism.
Ways to make noni roots soaked in wine
- Noni roots are dried before being soaked in wine, they need to be put into large saucepans, dried in low heat, then crushed or chopped like corn kernels, about 1-2mm. Doing so will help medicinal properties in noni roots dissolves more quickly into alcohol.
- Put into a jar soaked with alcohol 40 degrees, 1kg of noni roots soaked with 10 liters of alcohol.
- After 3 months of soanking, wine can be used
Ways to use noni roots wine
Drink 1-3 times a day, 20ml each time.
Please contact us: [email protected]
ID Kakao talk: