What is noni juice?
Noni juice is a tropical drink derived from the fruit of the Morinda citrifolia tree. This tree grows among lava flows in Southeast Asia, especially in Polynesia.
Noni is a lumpy, mango-sized fruit that is yellow in color. It’s very bitter and has a distinct odor that is sometimes compared to stinky cheese.
Polynesian people have used noni in traditional folk medicine for over 2,000 years. It’s commonly used to treat health issues like constipation, infections, pain, and arthritis. Today, noni is mostly consumed as a juice blend. The juice is packed with potent antioxidants and may provide several health benefits.
What is gout?
Gout is a kind of disease in which body is not capable of handling uric acid. People having gout produce much uric acid or they find difficulties in taking it out from their bodies most of the times. Usually, our bloodstream has made in such a way that it carries small amounts of uric acid. But if the amounts of uric acid rise in the blood, uric acid crystals are deposited in the cartilage and tissue nearby joints.
Causes of gout
If the body extracts too much uric acid, it causes Gout. When a substance called purines break down, uric acid comes out from the body. Generally purines have been found in all of our body tissues. Sources of purines are dried beans and peas and anchovies. Usually, blood absorbs uric acid. Uric acid passes to the kidneys and then goes out of the body in urine.
As the amount of uric acid increases in the blood, the condition may become more critical. There are some possible reasons to happen.
- An individual eats foods containing high purines
- The kidneys do not able to extract enough uric acid
When the level of uric acid gets increased in the blood, it is called hyperuricemia. It is not necessary that people experiencing hyperuricemia can have gout. But in the condition where excess uric acid crystals build ups in the body, there is a chance to develop gout.
Besides, there are some other causes such as:
- Genetic disorder
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Eat High purines foods
- Consume medicines like aspirin
- Had organ transplantation
How does Noni Juice help in treating gout?
Noni Juice is ample in antioxidants such as anthraquinone and melatonin. From many researches, it is found that Noni can help to ease of uric acid concentration in blood.
- Noni Juice has xanthine oxidase that prevents purine metabolite to uric acid.
- Vitamin C presents in Noni Juice helps Gout patients to prevent and manage Gout as it raises estimate glomerular filtration rate of kidney.
- Diet food having fiber is beneficial to lower the risk of gout as noni is a rich source of soluble fiber.
- Noni juice contains Scopoletin for smooth movement of joints and has anti-inflammatory effects.
Please contact us: [email protected]
ID Kakao talk: