What is noni?
Noni tree belongs to the coffee family. Its scientific name is Morinda citrifolia L.. It grows in many provinces in the south of Vietnam. In recent years, Noni has been known for many good health effects, so it has been cultivated for medicinal purposes. Some parts of the North have grown noni so this plant is quite popular with everyone.
Noni is used to treat constipation, urinary incontinence, menstruation, fever, cough, asthma, immune booster, increase body resistance.
Noni juice contains damnacanthal, which can inhibit many types of cancer cells by reducing blood flow to the tumor. Noni juice also reduces the secretion of gastric and duodenal mucosa. It is very good for acidosis gastritis or cases of gastric reflux, bronchitis, asthma, autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus erythematosus, bacterial infections, chronic hepatitis …
With so many advantages, people have trusted in products made from noni and used them more often. One of them is noni wine.
Ways to make noni wine
1. Prepare materials
a. Select noni fruits
Normally, people often use ripe noni fruit to make noni wine but many studies show that ripe noni fruits do not work well when interacting with alcohol. On the other hand, it is advisable to use young noni fruits to soak because they often contain more resin than ripe fruits and seeds when soaked in wine are easy to soak and take effect. In addition, with dried noni fruits, we should choose the fruits having a specific aroma and a bit sweet taste.
b. Choose wine
You should choose a wine with a concentration of over 40 degrees or more. Fermented sticky rice is a better choice.
2. Ways to soak
Currently, there are 2 ways to soak noni fruit wine. They are soaking dried and fresh noni fruits. Some ways still use sugar during soaking process.
a. Ways to soak dried noni fruits
Dried noni fruits are applied a lot because of the short time of soaking, the ability to extract all the essence of noni into the wine.
- Wash the noni fruits over 2 times with water, then drain and use a knife to make four or two portions.
- Bring dry noni fruits for 3 days in direct sunlight, 2 days in shade (Limit to lose noni seeds).
- Then dry them with fire for 10-15 minutes
- Put the noni fruits into the jar and then pour the wine at the rate of 1kg of noni fruit with 5-6 liters of alcohol for about 30 days or more.
b. Ways to soak fresh noni fruits
- Wash the fruit noni 2 times with water, then drain and use a knife to cut the noni fruit vertically so that the wine can soak into the seeds.
- Put the noni fruits into the jar and pour the wine at a rate of 1kg of noni with 3 liters of wine, cover and soak for more than 50 days.
Benefits, uses and storage of noni wine
Noni wine has a number of uses:
- Strengthen the immune system, limit cancer, blood circulation
- Support digestive organs, minimize aches and pains, support the treatment of bronchitis, heart disease, diabetes.
- Support the treatment of migraine, …
- You should use noni wine 2 times/day, 1 small cup at a time.
- Overusing 100ml is counter-productive.
- Preserve wine in a cool, dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight, the temperature is about 25 celsius degrees.
Please contact us: [email protected]
ID Kakao talk: